Qualitative research that could help make expanding into Asia an unqualiﬁed success…or save you from making a monumental mistake.
Thinking of expanding your global presence?
Is Asia on your company’s radar? If not, it probably should be.
Rising incomes, increased consumer spending by an expanding middle-class and a progressively liberal business environment are making these emerging economies increasingly attractive…and in certain industries positively lucrative.
Be aware of the risks of establishing a business overseas.
Having said that, in some instances and markets, trying to penetrate the Asian market at the moment could be a mistake. A huge mistake.
An Asia research expert is your # 1 priority.
Sure, you might be able to rely to some degree on ‘a feel for the market’ in Australia, but categorically not in Asia; it’s a whole new ballgame and you deﬁnitely have to be on the ball.
The Asian market can be fraught with insurmountable problems for foreign companies, especially those with limited or no experience of doing business in the region.
And even if the market and your product are in alignment, now could be the worst possible time to be expanding your business internationally. If only you had access to some reliable inside information…
Allow us to introduce ourselves.
Research by Design – Asia, at your service.
Why you need Research by Design Asia to help you crack the Asian market.
Research by Design – Asia are the Asian market specialists – in fact, no other qualitative research companies in Australia are as experienced, have a greater knowledge of, or offer more entry strategies for Asia.
As a full-service market research company, we provide invaluable market knowledge and information, backed up by in-depth primary market research and key support services to help corporations make successful strategic business decisions. The right decision. Our Asia research consultants can help Australian-based companies and SME’s:
- know what your Asian customers really want
- analyse international demand for your products or services
- understand key trends in your industry within the Asian marketplace
- tap into supply chains to fast track your business growth
- glean crucial information about your competitors and their strengths
- learn some ‘tricks of the trade’ to establish a business in Asia
- ascertain what the optimum pricing structure might be in your new market
- make highly informed business decisions that could make or break your new Asian venture before you even set foot on the continent
- establish a successful export business
- form a global company partnership.